Founded in the year 2000 by Mario Rubio, who currently has twenty years of experience in the Real Estate business, Rubio Real Estate is still a family owned and operated business. When Mario Rubio immigrated to the US in 1987 he knew from the very start that he wanted to accomplish the American Dream. That dream is to own a house and Rubio Real Estate is here to help our clients achieve that dream with honesty integrity, reliability, and above all, care. We treat all our clients with the proper respect and attention that they deserve. To our employees, Rubio Real Estate challenges each and every one of them to always put 110% in whatever they do. In the end, though, what Rubio Real Estate values above all other attributes that we possess, is our passion in our field of work which will never diminish.
|For Buyers||For Sellers|
Rubio Real Esatate specializes in The Washington, Fairfax, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Annandale, Falls Church, Prince William, Arlington, and Alexandria real estate market is made up of diverse and interesting communities and neighborhoods. We’ll tell you about each of them and let you narrow your search to the very best for you.
Our real estate firm has teamed up with Moseley Real Estate Schools!
Moseley has been training students in the real estate industry since 1972 and offers real estate education for Salesperson Licensing, Broker Licensing, Continuing Education, and Post License Education. Sign up for a licensing course with our Sponsor Discount or check out their FREE CE/PLE today!
If you’re a buyer, you want to check out our Featured Homes, as they’re selected for their quality and amenities. As a seller, you’ll want to see your home on this page.
Our home search page is one of the most valuable tools on this site for both buyers and sellers. Keep your finger on the pulse of the market by visiting the real estate search page.
Panama Lifestyle Seminar presented by Global Lifestyles Realty Group
- Ranked as #1 Retirement Destination in 2014 by International Living
- Very affordable- live on as little as $1,500 per month!
- Retirement benefits: 15% off medical services, 25% off restaurant meals, 25% off energy bills, 25% off airline tickets, 30% off bus fares, 50% off entertainment & much more with pensionado visa program!
- Beautiful beaches, mountains, and a booming metropolitan area with international airport - 4.5 hour direct flights from Dulles!
- Rapidly growing economy, stable democratic government, established ex-patriot community, and use of U.S. dollar as currency!
For more information click here